RØDE VideoMic GO On Camera Microphone
- High quality directional microphone. The microphone is compatible with any DSLR camera that has a microphone input and provides power (plug-in power) through this same port.
- No battery required (powered by camera plug-in power - min 2.5v)
- Frequency Range :100Hertz - 16kiloHertz . Sensitivity : -35.0dB for 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz . Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) :34decibel/Amps
- 3.5mm mini-jack output (20cm cable included, extendable to 35cm)
- Designed and manufactured in australia, two year warranty
Clear, directional audio on the GO! Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise. The integrated Rycote Lyre shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap. The VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot. The VideoMic GO is designed and made in Australia.
VideoMic GO Microphone
3.5mm Curled Cable