Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Microphone, Cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech. Bass roll-off and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting.
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors. Highly effective pop filter eliminates the need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals.
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals. Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position.
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about the axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum colouration of off-axis sound. Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability.
- Includes foam windscreen, close-talk windscreen, and locking yoke mount.